1. Entry is open to licensed Australian real estate agents who receive a promotional ‘Hoola Loop’ toy from the Promoter or its agent. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this contest are ineligible to participate in this contest.
2. Entries open 6 February 2019 and close at 11:59pm AEDST on 15 December 2019 (Contest Period). Entries will be judged in separate Monthly Contest Periods as follows:
3. To enter, entrants must record a video of themselves using the ‘Hoola Loop’ (Entry Video) and submit it by either:
- posting the Entry Video to Facebook at www.facebook.com/ListingLoopAU as a comment to the Promoter’s post inviting entry submissions; orposting the Entry Video to Facebook at www.facebook.com/ListingLoopAU as a comment to the Promoter’s post inviting entry submissions; or
- posting the Entry Video to Instagram including the tag ‘@ListingLoopAU’ and the hashtag ‘#HoolaLoop’ in the caption, during the Contest Period.
4. Participation in this contest is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) and their Entry Video in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this contest, and promoting any products and services supplied by the Promoter.
6. By submitting an entry, the entrant:
- warrants that:
- the entrant owns the copyright in the Entry Video or has all necessary licences from the copyright owner(s) to submit it in this content and to license its use by the Promoter in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- the Entry Video is not copied, in whole or in part, from any other work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- any person featured in the Entry Video has consented to the entrant submitting the video into this contest and, if any such person is under 18 years old, that person’s parent or guardian has provided their consent;
- their entry does not include any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any third party, is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent, otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, makes any improper or inappropriate invasion of the privacy of any person, contains nudity or which may be defamatory or in contempt of court;
- grants the Promoter a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide licence (with a right to sublicense) to use, edit, exhibit, reproduce and exploit their entry, including the Entry Video, by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format) for any purpose;
- agrees that the Promoter may re-post and publicise their Entry Video, name and social media handle, including but not limited to on the Promoter’s websites and social media accounts;
- waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the entrant’s entry, including the Entry Video; and
- consents to the Promoter and its sub-licensees using the Entry Video in a manner which, but for this consent, would infringe the entrant’s moral rights in their Entry Video.
7. Entrants may submit multiple entries provided each entry is original and unique.
8. This contest is a game of skill. Entries will be judged based on originality and creativity. Chance forms no part in determining the winners.
9. Following the end of each Monthly Contest Period, the Promoter will judge each entry received during that Monthly Contest Period.
10. For each Monthly Contest Period, the judge(s) will determine in their absolute discretion the winner of the relevant Monthly Contest Period, being the entrant who submitted the best entry in that Monthly Contest Period (Monthly Prize Winner). Each Monthly Prize Winner will win a $250.00 eftpos gift card. Use of the eftpos gift card is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the card issuer.
11. Following the end of the overall Contest Period, the Promoter will again judge each Monthly Prize Winner’s entry. The best Monthly Prize Winner’s entry, as determined by the judge(s) in their absolute discretion, will be declared Australia’s Best Real Estate Hoola Looper and will be awarded the Grand Prize.
12. The Grand Prize is a trip for two people to Fiji, including return economy airfares from the winner’s nearest capital city to Nadi, Fiji, and five nights accommodation. The Grand Prize is valued at up to $3,000.00 depending on point of departure and date of travel.
13. All travel arrangements must be booked in accordance with the instructions given by the Promoter. The Grand Prize winner and their chosen companion must travel together and must have valid government-issued documents as required for the itinerary and be legally able to travel without a legal guardian. The winner and their travelling companion will not be entitled to any loyalty program credits from taking the Grand Prize. All other travel expenses, including but not limited to visas, passports, transportation to and from the departure point, transfers, additional accommodation and/or lodging expenses, meals, taxes, spending money and other travel expenses not specifically included in the Grand Prize described in clause 13 are the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion (as incurred). The trip must be booked and taken within 12 months of the winner being notified, and is subject to availability at the time of booking. The Promoter is not responsible for any changes to the travel arrangements outside its control.
14. The promoter is Listing Loop Pty Ltd (ABN 53 620 862 142) of Suite 1, 17/94 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 (Promoter).
15. The winner will be contacted via the social media channel method used to submit the winning entry. If the prize is not claimed within a reasonable period, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the entrant with the next best Entry Video, as determined by the judge(s) in their absolute discretion.
16. The Promoter may announce winners’ names will on its social media profiles.
17. If the winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, award the prize to the winner’s parent or guardian.
18. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If a prize (or part of a prize) becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize (or that part of the prize) as cash of equivalent value.
19. The Promoter accepts no liability for any variation in prize values.
20. Entries submitted using private accounts incapable of being seen by, or receiving messages from, the Promoter are ineligible. The account used to submit entries must remain active and able to receive messages from the Promoter for the purposes of administering the contest and contacting potential winners.
21. Late, incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid. The Promoter is not liable for late, delayed, lost, incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time:
- to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details; and
- to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
23. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, elect not to award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original entrant.
24. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
25. If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
26. If this contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion:
- to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the entry process; or
- to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the contest, as appropriate.
27. The Promoter and its officers, employees and associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this contest or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
28. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
29. Information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this contest. The Promoter may collect entrants’ personal information (including through its contractors or agents) and disclose your personal information to its related companies, contractors and agents to assist in conducting this contest, storing data or communicating with entrants. By participating, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information and use by the Promoter for future marketing purposes, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. If entrants do not provide the information requested, entrants will not be able to participate in the contest. Information about how to contact the Promoter’s Privacy Officer to request access to, or correction of, personal information the Promoter holds about them, or to make an enquiry or complaint about the Promoter’s information handling practices, can be found at https://www.listingloop.com.au/privacy/.
30. Information on how to enter and claim a prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
31. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.